One factor has become increasingly critical for sophisticated small offices and small- to medium-sized enterprises – and that is that more often than not, the business is largely built on a foundation of data. This data has to be safely stored and safe data storage requires a rock-solid supply of power.
ABB’s PowerValue is a true double-conversion online uninterruptible power supply (UPS) that guarantees up to 6 kVA of clean, reliable power for your critical single-phase applications. As well as maintaining power to your servers, point-of-sale terminals, workstation clusters, routers, switches, hubs and sensitive electronic equipment, the PowerValue will also condition incoming power to eliminate spikes, swells, sags, noise and harmonics.
Two units of the 6 or 10 kVA models can be configured in parallel to provide redundancy or to increase the systems total capacity up to 20 kVA. All units can be fitted with up to four battery modules to extend runtime.
This ready-to-install and easily configurable UPS keep the installation costs down. Serviceability is additionally enhanced with user-replaceable batteries. The monitoring solutions enable remote fault analysis and ensure proactive component replacement.
The monitoring solutions provided with the PowerValue give excellent visibility of the system status and allow remote supervision of the power grid, the battery bank and the UPS.
For full flexibility, PowerValue is configurable in tower or rack-mount format. The display is rotatable and therefore easy adjustable to your configuration needs.
Low Cost of Ownership
The PowerValue was designed to deliver a low total cost of ownership: Its high efficiency means not only that it is cheap to run but the resulting lower cooling costs also keep the power bills low. Easy set-up and maintenance deliver lower operating and maintenance costs, too. An excellent power factor and unique technical features that minimize battery usage and prolong lifetime mean the PowerValue is easy on your pocket all round.
The 6 and 10 kVA PowerValue models have a large integrated charger. This not only gives more flexibility in extending the runtime of the units but it also shortens battery recharge time, thus increasing system availability and reliability, the two most critical parameters of any UPS.
Configure as a rack mount UPS or tower format, this single phase UPS is easy to install at an affordable price. When you buy PowerValue UPS you can rest assured that your backup power needs are met. System capacity is easily expandable and remote monitoring gives you excellent visibility of system status, grid supply, UPS power supply and battery condition.
- True online double conversion (VFI) UPS – single phase input / single phase output.
- Rack-tower convertible (90-degree rotating display).
- Best in class double conversion efficiency up to 98% to minimise energy loss.
- Optimised for modern IT loads with rated output power factor up to 1.0 (unity).
- Thinnest single phase UPS on the market at only 2 RU (rack units).
- Flexible configurations for scalable runtime by including external battery modules (EBM).
- Adjustable DC voltage and battery charger current.
- Optional external maintenance bypass with PDU (power distribution unit).
- Full range of connectivity options and accessories for remote monitoring and interfacing.