It’s also self consumption ready, able to prioritize solar consumption over the grid, while maintaining zero grid export. The Conext SW works with the grid to avoid peak utility charges and support the grid when utility supply is limited. Accessories include pre-wired universal DC distribution panel and AC distribution panels. Stacking two Conext SW units will double the system’s total output power and available solar charge controllers allow for the integration of solar capacity as required.
• Excellent load start capabilities with high 30-minute and 5-second surge power
• Harness the continuously declining production cost of solar power Designed for reliability • Robust design through rigorous reliability testing (HALT) Flexible • Available in 24VDC and 48VDC models. All models support both 50Hz and 60Hz output
• Stack two units to double output power up to 8 kW
• Supports AC coupled and DC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
• Intelligent functionality enables self consumption with solar prioritization, peak shaving and, assisting small generators with heavy loads
- Color: white
- Weight (kg): 22.3